Metamorphosis of the Mind Mental Health
GRAPHICAL PRESENTATIONS LESSONS
1 Emotional Wounds
- Learn the definition of Emotional Wounds.
- Understand when Emotional Wounds can occur.
- Identify examples of emotional wounds.
2 Threats and Needs
- Understand the hierarchy of needs.
- Learn that physical and personal needs are threatened when there are emotional wounds.
- Identify when needs are threatened.
- Review three different scenarios. Write the needs that are threatened as a result of the events.
3 Decoding the Emotional Wound
- Learn the components to decoding an emotional wound.
- Learn how a misbelief (lie) is formed.
- Decode the emotional wounds from a Case Study.
- Learn the definition of a trigger.
- Revisit previous scenarios to apply new knowledge.
- Identify possible triggers in previous scenarios.
5 Flaws, Lies, and Character
- Learn the definition of a flaw.
- Learn how lies help form flaws and how flaws affect character.
- Match characteristics with lies.
6 Response to Loss or Conflict
- Learn about Short Term Energy Relieving Behaviors (STERBSs).
- Learn the association of personal characteristics to STERBs.
- Identify feelings, needs, and possible responses (STERBs) to loss or conflict.
7 Charting the Connection
- Review the connection in a loss scenario.
- Graph the connection in a loss scenario to show the timeline of events and the intensity of the event.
- Chart Grief in a Timeline
8 Mapping the Loss
- Learn the definition of grief.
- Learn how grief can affect everyday life.
- Map a loss on a Grief Chart
9 Remembering Sweet Memories
- Review a grief scenario.
- Select the events which include a loving memory.
- Identify loving memories related to the grief scenario.
10 Regrets and Guilt
- Learn when it is appropriate to apologize.
- Select events where apologies are appropriate in a grief scenario.
- Write an apology statement.
- Learn what it means to forgive.
- Select events where apologies are needed.
- Write a forgiveness statement.
12 Emotional Memories
- Learn about Emotional Memories.
- Distinguish between positive and negative memories.
- Write positive and negative memories in a paragraph.
13 My Story
- Learn how to write a Closing Letter.
- Compiling memories, apologies, forgiveness, and emotional memories to make a story.
- Write a closing letter using your story.
14 Building Empowerment
- Learn about various energy sources.
- Learn how to build empowerment using empathy, connections and gifts.
- Identify ways to build empowerment in a negative scenario.
15 Becoming Resilient
- Learning the Secret.
- Learn the difference between Empathy versus Sympathy
- Identify ways to build resilience.
INCLUDES METAMORPHSIS OF THE MIND WORKBOOK (eBook Format)
Educator License for ten students includes:
- UNLIMITED USAGE FOR EACH LICENSE PURCHASED
- ONE TIME FEE
The Educator License includes interactive graphical presentations and workbook, in digital format.